Forum / Forums / Eric Peters Autos Forum / Santa, the EasterBunny & a Virus walk into a bar…

• Author

There’s a joke there, however; it’s not been written yet. Perhaps you know the rest? At any rate, the joke is on us all.

The belief in germs & viruses is indeed much like believing because there are presents under the tree there must be a Santa Clause, or that the basket of chocolate eggs in a basket must have been left by the Easter Bunny, and certainly the Quarter (or Dollar bill?) left under a child’s pillow is absolute proof there’s a Tooth Fairy.

‘Happy New Year! A Collection of Health Resources You’ll Want to Keep & Share’

“We find health by breaking down and shedding accumulated toxins. We find wisdom by breaking down and shedding indoctrinated beliefs.”

Happy New Year! A Collection of Health Resources You’ll Want to Keep & Share

January 4, 2024 at 5:32 pm #459

Well, more wonders to behold, I see.

I’ve gathered a small virological library of my own to begin properly addressing this Dr. Mark Bailey’s “Farewell” diatribe, soon.

Now, I see his wife’s offering here as well, purveying the wisdom of a Dr. Ulrich Williams. Of course, I’m no enemy of a good diet and living habits. I completely agree with consuming “minimally manipulated food”. Not sure what is meant by “divine thinking”, yet. Perhaps I’ll investigate this later, though. One thing at a time.

I’m still quite busy with homesteading matters, but soon…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.