Forum / Forums / Eric Peters Autos Forum / Here’s How the U.S. Government Is Tracking the Unvaccinated

• Author

Scary article about how the feds are tracking all of us that aren’t jabbed. Are you surprised they are doing that? You shouldn’t be.

Here’s How the U.S. Government Is Tracking the Unvaccinated

Of course their unholy allies, big health insurance companies along with doctors and hospitals are the ones doing most of the dirty work. Laying the groundwork for vaccine passports and the like. Think you have privacy. Yeah,,,,,, you really don’t.

February 24, 2023 at 1:54 pm #123

Cool find RichB. Thanks

February 24, 2023 at 1:58 pm #125

By now I imagine you saw this related bit:

‘An Act of Terror Against the American People’

“…these days, believing in coincidence can cost you your life.

And there is more. Just three months before the train wreck, the City of East Palestine began adopting the MyID™ digital bracelet system into their local emergency services.

Being touted as “The Ultimate ID System”, MyID™ is a digital ID company, dealing primarily for the medical industry, bracelets designed to make it easier for First Responders to access your medical profile in the event of an unexpected emergency.

And just a week before the crash, they began handing these bracelets out to all the residents of East Palestine.”…

An Act of Terror Against the American People

February 25, 2023 at 11:23 am #134

Still have that window up on my computer. Always love Gary Barnett’s take. I especially related a month or so ago to his article where he talked about everyone thinking he was negative. If you don’t remain silent, you’re being negative. Fuck that.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.