Forum / Forums / Eric Peters Autos Forum / Everything schools taught you about viruses was wrong. See this:

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

WHAT THE $%&! DO YOU MEAN “VIRUSES DON’T EXIST”?

Please, click the link above and take 10 minutes to watch this very easy to understand video presentation which might have you seeing things in a whole new light.

Western medicine has a whole lot of catching up to do.

Get there first, so you’re not their sucker.

March 11, 2023 at 2:15 pm #251

For more info, take a look at this article which is in layman’s terms that anyone can understand:

https://www.gravitypal.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Are-Viruses-Real_-1Jan23.pdf

March 11, 2023 at 2:17 pm #252

Now, if you wish to dive a little deeper, check this out:

The Truth About Viruses. Drs. Mark and Sam Bailey

March 11, 2023 at 2:24 pm #253

Please, consider this, as well:

The Bulk of This Population Has Been Rendered Mentally Harmless by the Elimination of Individuality

“… no large-scale reform is ever going to work to repair our damaged children and our damaged society until we force open the idea of “school” to include family as the main engine of education. If we use schooling to break children away from parents — and make no mistake, that has been the central function of schools since John Cotton announced it as the purpose of the Bay Colony schools in 1650 and Horace Mann announced it as the purpose of Massachusetts schools in 1850 — we’re going to continue to have the horror show we have right now.”

March 27, 2023 at 1:02 pm #256

Another good one:

ViroLIEgy

“This Orwellian landscape has led me to the creation of this blog. I plan to share the posts I have done on the falicious methods used in Virology, the lack of valid scientific evidence in regards to “viruses” and antibodies, the trickery involved in genomics, the dangers involved with vaccines and various medical interventions, as well as provide information I come across on the best ways to care for ones health naturally.”…

March 27, 2023 at 1:11 pm #257

And, from the ViroLIEgy Newsletter was this interesting string of sheet the so-called ‘experts’ sling in response to those seeking truth,’Debunking The Funk’:

https://mikestone.substack.com/p/debunking-the-funk?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

“This is the attitude of academia to anyone who challenges their belief system. Hopefully, we can all learn from these exchanges.”…

April 17, 2023 at 8:54 pm #259

Throughout history, man has consistently proven that they don’t understand the body and human processes and disease. It’s absurd for the masses to believe that somehow THIS time they are right. Sure, they can fix mechanical issues to a point- and I say ‘to a point’ because even with such things as orthopedics, the fixes are usually only temporary, and often cause more issues down the road. Just as in the recent and ancient past, the barber-surgeons put on a good show and are called ‘miracle workers’ when they do…but now, just as then, it seems the more people rely on doctors, the more decrepit they become. Fix one thing, and three other things go wrong…fix those three other things…and so on. And the whole COVID psy-op has proven, to any who are willing to see, what a scam their whole system is.

So in short, I pay little to no heed to what doctors say. To think that they understand the causes and mechanisms of viruses is just the height of blind faith and ignorance of the past and present.

tl;dr; I agree with you, Helot. Not the alt theories are right either (They may or may not be- but likely not, either) but it is blatantly obvious that Western medicine is dead wrong. (Been meaning to get back here to this forum for a while…wish I had more time for it!)

May 24, 2023 at 7:45 am #271

A few more to add, in case anyone wanted to know:

‘Steve Falconer on the death of Germ Theory’

… “In the following conversation (which is based on his documentary The End Of Germ Theory), Steve chats about

why Germ Theory is unscientific;
    isolation of germs and why viruses don’t exist;
    genomics and sequencing;
    the harmlessness of germs;
    PCR fraud; and
    other causes of illness.” …

Steve Falconer on the death of Germ Theory

May 24, 2023 at 7:47 am #272

Let’s see how this Bitchute link posts:

‘THE END OF GERM THEORY – STEVE FALCONER’

July 7, 2023 at 12:32 am #283

… “we have mistake-prone researchers and outright liars welcomed into the hallowed pages of medical journals. They are enabled by editors who look the other way.

The consequences, of course, aren’t merely academic.

A planet can be placed on lockdown.

Do I really need to say this at this late date—without the discovery of an actual disease-causing virus, the whole “pandemic” falls apart.

The whole “spreading virus” assertion falls apart.” …

A Vital Paper: David Crowe Challenges the Discovery of the COVID-19 Virus

July 12, 2023 at 9:49 pm #289

‘TODAY – The END of COVID is HERE’
    Michael McKay

“The goal of this event is to educate the public on a mass scale with carefully curated content.

By doing this, we can expose the entire field of virology for what it is: one big fraudulently based show.”…

TODAY – The END of COVID is HERE

July 12, 2023 at 9:51 pm #290

One last bit, for a fella here who claims to be a scientist of some sort or another:

‘How Molecular Biologist Dr. Stefan Lanka Realized that Viruses Do Not Exist’

How Molecular Biologist Dr. Stefan Lanka Realized that Viruses Do Not Exist

August 9, 2023 at 11:52 am #307

There’s an interesting chart here showing the decline of: Whooping Cough, Diphtheria, Measles, Scarlet Fever, Typhoid Fever, and Polio all before the introduction of a vaccine accredited with eliminating them.

Vaccines Do Not End Disease Outbreaks

August 9, 2023 at 11:54 am #308

A 3-part series on syphilis (& leprosy?):

Leprosy Scam in Florida

August 9, 2023 at 11:58 am #309

What happens when a car is not properly grounded?

The same as with human bodies?

I wonder what role (if any) grounding has with being diagnosed as having a virus?

…”Here’s the kicker: our body is the grounding wire.

So what? Inflammation. That’s what.

Similar to how a machine can catch on fire or even blow up if it’s not grounded the electrons in our body can and do create havoc in the form of excess inflammation if we don’t daily ground ourselves.”…

Appreciating “Grounding”. Lesson #1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.