Forum / Forums / Eric Peters Autos Forum / Color me surprised…

• Author

Here we go again, a woke “doctor”, 6x (!!!) jabbed and by her own admission a religious face- diaperer, catches the kung flu. She can’t figure it out, and just to boot, she throws in a jab at “the a**holes” using her catching it as some sort of proof that precautions don’t work.
    What a flipping joke!
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/02/27/another-doctor-who-got-jabbed-melts-down-over-covid-diagnosis-n2619991

February 28, 2023 at 10:16 am #150

Poor Deepti Cupcake, another one educated beyond their base intelligence. Well Cupcake, shoulda’ paid more attention to your nutrition and supplements regimen. Clues – ulcerative colitis & other problems. My put, it’s “long quackcine” not “long Covid”.

If this human sheep is this deficient in critical thinking sure wouldn’t want her for a doc.

February 28, 2023 at 10:28 am #152

Not just, a woke “doctor” rather, a stupid one, too:

“This was already a serious problem before the lockdowns.”…

Why Smart People Are Stupid, Part II

March 2, 2023 at 3:07 pm #199

So let’s see: The jabs didn’t protect her…..but they would somehow protect others from getting the flu, so that she in-turn wouldn’t get it…….

Proof positive that these ‘professionals’ have been indoctrinated -not edumacated- and are incapable of actual reason and thought, even at the most rudimentary level. They have just been highly trained (like a monkey) to follow protocols and do whatever they’ve been told. No chance of personal observation, experience, or morality entering into the equation, as there is none!

Thank God I’ve learned to avoid the medical cartel for the last 40+ years….. “Doctors” genuinely scare me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.