Forum / Forums / Eric Peters Autos Forum / Be Afraid…Be Very Afraid…of DeSantis!

• Author

Well guys, this is an instance where I hate to have been right….but it shouldn’t surprise me, since all politicians/those who seek to rule other men are PSYCHOS!

Florida GOP Declares War On 1st. Amendment To Combat ‘Anti-semitism’:
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63629

Saw that coming last year when DeSantis, as his first act in preparation to be a presidential candidate convened a media event to declare his support for <strike>his country and the American people and their liberty</strike> Israel….. And when he convened a campaign against felons who had served their time and had their voting rights restored, to scare, persecute and re-imprison them foir daring to exercis that right. Like all politicians who get anywhere, the guy is a conniving monster and sucker of circumcised schlong.

Pedo Joe, DJT..DeSantis….as usual, it won’t be an election, it’ll be a monster-fest. Screw them all- hope none of us votes for any of these creeps and the system which they represent.

March 10, 2023 at 4:57 pm #248

Hey Nunz,
    My sister lives in Florida and she refers to him as DeSatanist 😆. He’s a petty little bitch and tyrant who shouldn’t be in charge of anything. Sad that those three are the only ones to choose from out of the 300 million or so who live in the USSA. Doesn’t matter to me actually, I only vote in local elections to stop any further increases to my rent/property taxes even though I usually end up on the losing side.

April 17, 2023 at 9:01 pm #260

Hi Ya, Mike!

You have the right idea! The R’s are 6 of one kind..the D’s are half a dozen of the other…put ’em together and whadduya get? The same thing no matter who ya vote for…except like ya said…you might stave off the taxes from increasing as much and as fast with the R’s….and maybe get a little better lip service/nicer lies.

(Wish I had more time to spend on this forum!)

Hang in there, my friend. You might be a plumber….but it seems like THEY’re doing a good job of flushing this country down the terlit…and there are no log jams in the pipes! 😀 (Though ya’d think with all the crap they emit, there would be…but then again…with all those snakes….)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.