This a test..

October 8, 2023 at 6:42 pm #361

Here is a test reply…

October 8, 2023 at 6:48 pm #362

Here is another test reply.

viral_gif_1

October 8, 2023 at 6:52 pm #363

Here is another test reply..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Influenza_virus_model.gif

October 8, 2023 at 6:53 pm #364

Huh. Well, I dunno, Eric.

Seems to be working well enough, now.

Thanks for the help.

October 8, 2023 at 11:02 pm #365

Success! BaDnOn.

Oh boy, lotsa stuff.

CV19 Bioweapon/Vax an Extinction Level Event – Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea

“I was part of an international team of doctors that looked into the Pfizer vials, and we saw self-assembling nanotechnology. Then, we started seeing the blood of humanity that is changing in terms of filament structures that were developing. Then, we saw all kinds of things in regard to shedding. Initially, only the vaccinated blood was affected, but the unvaccinated blood also started to be affected. . . . What I am observing is this is affecting all of humanity. . . . I believe this is so big it is literally in all of humanity now. . . . We are seeing hydrogel . . . and polymer rubbery plastic, and they self-assemble to a larger size. These clots that people are dying of are as long as 33 inches. I have been a doctor for more than 20 years, and I have never seen a clot 33 inches long.””

October 9, 2023 at 12:26 pm #366

Interestingly enough, I just watched this:

Maybe I’ll see this Dr. Ana’s take on it as well.

It’s perplexing that, if this is happening to any significant degree, it isn’t causing more of an uproar. The phenomenon has been popularly documented since, at least, the “Died Suddenly” movie.

October 9, 2023 at 1:35 pm #367

This is just because…

October 9, 2023 at 9:48 pm #370

I’m reminded more & more of the film, ‘Andromeda Strain’. …And, an Outer Limits episode(?) about some people trapped on an island with killer cooties in the ocean.

Predictive Programing, ?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.